1. Screen size is measured diagonally.
2. iPhone SE (2nd generation) is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under
controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth
of 1 metre for up to 30
minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent
conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a
wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not
covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
3. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results
will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an
Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See
apple.com/au/batteries and apple.com/au/iphone/battery for more information.
4. Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in
selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and
vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and
5. Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless,
BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless and Powerbeats3 Wireless, and requires the latest version of
6. Using eSIM requires a carrier plan, which may include restrictions on switching service
providers and roaming, even after the contract has expired. Not all carriers support eSIM. Use
of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchasing from some carriers. See your carrier for
details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/en-au/HT209044.
7. Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using preproduction iPhone SE (2nd generation)
units and software, and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model
A1882). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with
environmental factors; actual results will vary.
Apple TV+ requires a subscription.
◊ Additional disclaimers:
Apple MusicApple Music requires a subscription.
“Dance Monkey” is written by Toni Watson.
Apple TV+A$7.99 per month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. A Family
Sharing group has a maximum of six family members. Offer is good for three months after eligible
device is activated. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms
apply. See apple.com/au/promo for more information. Apple TV+ requires a subscription.