The Good Guys reserves the right to, at any time:
- amend, update, change or remove any part of this website;
- stop or suspend the operation of this website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- this website and its contents are provided to you on an "as is" basis;
- information on this website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may not be accurate, complete or current; and
- any answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
Except to the extent required by law:
- The Good Guys makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website, and all implied representations or warranties in relation to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website are excluded; and
- The Good Guys is not liable for any loss suffered by you in connection with the unavailability of this website and/or the use of this website or any linked website, including any indirect, consequential or special damages and any loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by The Good Guys, or in the case of some material, third parties.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this website and its contents for personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or similar statutes that apply in your location, any other use (including any adaptation, reproduction, broadcast, decompiling, disassembling, downloading, copying, storage, distribution, transmission, printing, display, publication or creation of derivative works) of any part of this website is prohibited.
Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on this website.
Mode of Access
In order to use this website, you will need internet access, devices and systems which are compatible with this website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the relevant requirements (which may change from time to time). The Good Guys has no obligation to make this website available on any particular device or system, whether or not such device or system can currently, or has in the past been able to, access this website.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. The Good Guys is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions applicable to any such websites. The Good Guys will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost, expense, liability or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of your use of such websites.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or those of other parties. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, The Good Guys will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference, or damage to your computer system or those of any person which arise in connection with your use of this website.
Material Submitted By You
- By submitting any content to The Good Guys, you represent and warrant that:
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is true, accurate and not misleading or is a genuine statement of your opinion; and
- You are at least 18 years old.
For any content that you submit, you grant The Good Guys a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without reference or notice to you and without compensation to you.
have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, The Good Guys reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Good Guys, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Good Guys, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that The Good Guys and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- The submission of which by you, or use of which by The Good Guys, will infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- The submission of which by you, or use of which by The Good Guys, will violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, misleading & deceptive conduct or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, inappropriate, unlawful, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration or payment by any third party (including, without limitation, your employer);
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, personal information (other than your own) or phone numbers;
- That contains any form of advertising or promotion for goods or services or spam or other form of unsolicited communication;
- That contains any computer program, virus, file or code designed to interrupt, harm, destroy, disable or limit the functionality of the website or any computer software or equipment, or which assists in or enables theft, alteration, denial of service, unauthorised access to, or disclosure, destruction or corruption of, information or data;
- that promotes pyramid schemes or chain letters.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
- your name;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- information to allow us to find the relevant content on this website;
- where applicable, details of the owner of the content (and if you are not the owner, the capacity in which you are acting on their behalf).
The Good Guys
24 October 2019