Time to upgrade your cooktop? Cook like a pro with pre-set cooking temperatures and Surface Shared zones that auto-recognise pan size. Shop now
Looking for a DishDrawer™ Dishwasher? This guide outlines the key things you need to consider and helps you pick the perfect Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer™ Dishwasher for your home. View guide
Cooking is so much easier with an Electrolux oven that cleans itself, a healthy MaxiSteam oven, or a double oven for big families and entertainers. Learn more
Create your dream kitchen - This step-by-step guide will help you choose the perfect Fisher & Paykel oven, cooktop, rangehood, fridge and dishwasher for your dream kitchen. View guide
- What size of dishwasher will best suit your kitchen? When buying a dishwasher you’ll need to consider the size of the unit, requiring you to get the measuring tape out and calculate the dimensions of the space where it will go.
- What type of dishwasher do you need? Freestanding dishwashers are suitable for kitchens with spaces for slotting appliances in, while built-in dishwashers are more common in designer kitchens.
- What features and technology do you need in your dishwasher? While there is a certain amount of variety between different brands of dishwasher, there are a number of common features available including delayed start and self-cleaning filters.
- What size oven and type will best suit your kitchen? If you're filling an existing cavity in cabinetry, make sure you know any size restrictions up front to avoid costly changes.
- How often do you cook and how many are you cooking for? If you have a large household to cook for, a double oven or a bank of ovens will help you cook more at one time.
- What features and technology will make cooking easier for you? New pyrolytic self-cleaning functions and cooking programs can make ovens more versatile and easy to maintain. Learn more about choosing the perfect oven for your kitchen with our oven buying guide.