10 perks of a coffee machine - Find out the top reasons you need a coffee machine in your home. View now
Cook with up to 80% less fat - The Philips Airfryer can make nearly anything – and fast. From fried chicken to French fries to breakfast muffins. Learn more
Healthy smoothies recipes - Packed with nutrients and easy to make with a Nutri Ninja – a healthy smoothie is the best way to start the day! View now
Create more with Kenwood Chef Sense - Mix everything with the 5 dedicated bowl tools: cakes, biscuits, pastry, dough, meringues and mousses. Learn more
What to look for when buying a mixer - Sunbeam's been designing, testing and engineering mixers since 1948. And we’ve used that experience to create the 7 Measures of Mixing –the things every great mixer should do. Learn more
Perfect coffee at home with Nespresso - Whether you prefer short blacks, lattes or cappuccinos, this guide will help you decide which Nespresso coffee machine is best for you. View guide
- What type of coffee machine? Manual machines allow you to experiment with a wide range of coffee beans, automatic coffee machine do all the work for you and capsule machines extremely fast and easy to use.
- What size coffee machine will best suit your kitchen? You need to consider you bench top space when buying a coffee machine. If you intend to put the machine away after each use choose a lighter model.
- Features and technology such as bar pressure, thermoblock technology, wattage and materials used for filter holders can increase the quality of the coffee produced.
- What size and type best suits your cooking needs? Food processors have powerful motors with a capacity of around two litres while food mixers have a capacity of up to five litres and are suited to high-volume tasks such as mixing cakes and whipping cream.
- What will make cooking easier for you? Do you bake a lot or frequently cook soups and stir fries? Maybe you’ll want a food processor that does everything, including chopping, slicing, mixing, whisking, pureeing, blending, grating, shredding and more.
- What features do you need in your food processor? Basic food processors have on, off and pulse settings which are adequate for most households, while more advanced food processors offer speed settings to save you even more time.
It’s easier for your body to absorb nutrients when you juice your fruit and veggies. Start the day with a fresh orange and lemon juice to give your nutrients a boost.
With a blender in your kitchen you can make quick superfood smoothies, silky smooth soups, homemade hummus, all kinds of nut butters, and crushed ice for iced tea and healthy fruit-flavoured drinks.