Concierge Repair Disclaimer
Our promise to you is to work closely with our suppliers to facilitate a remedy within a reasonable
period of time. Some products will qualify for repair, post an assessment. Most repairs are completed
within four weeks. We are on your side and will do our best to keep you informed.
Full terms and conditions are available online, and we recommend you review them.
Please read these points carefully and acknowledge We are unable to proceed with your
claim if you do not agree to our terms of repair.
- Your plan covers your product for manufacturing faults. If no fault is found, or the fault is deemed
to be cosmetic, or as a result of misuse, you may need to pay for the repair and/or assessment fee
- Customer's personal information will be shared with repairers, suppliers and approved third parties
to enable them to perform functions on our behalf in connection with repairs
- To ensure you are kept informed about the repair, you must ensure that your contact details are
correct and advise Concierge of any changes
- After your goods have been repaired, Concierge will make three (3) attempts to contact you, however
if unsuccessful, Concierge may treat your product as abandoned (subject to law) if you do not
collect your goods within (6) months.
- (Relevant products only) The repairer may be required to wipe the customer's data from the device,
including flash memory and hard disks. We strongly recommend you back up your data before the repair
- (Relevant products only) Any computer, tablet or mobile which is carrying no licensed software or
has been hacked or jail broken might not be repaired under warranty
By submitting thess details you accept the Terms & Conditions.